Welcome to the Outlook and Office 365 Resource Guide. For those you looking for Lisa’s ebooks and videos, they are all listed at the bottom of this page.
Many of us are out looking for as many resources as we can to learn and support our clients. Hopefully this guide will help you and your company.
- General use for break/fix and MSP Technicians. Consider this a buffet of everything I know. Email me if you have information to add or if something needs editing Email Call That Girl. I do have marketing for my own products at the very bottom.
- Scroll your mouse over to link, some have a site listed, some are hot-linked.
Bookmark this page or sign up for my weekly newsletter and get alerts of updates Click here to sign up
Follow me on social media to get updates
- Office 365 Onboarding Tips
- By request! “How to move clients off old technology to Office 365” or something like that. I will work on my “best of” for this
- Basic SharePoint Training for technicians
Articles, Guides and PowerPoints | Click on the link to download
Simple Tricks for Troubleshooting Outlook Yourself | by Lisa Hendrickson
Microsoft Office vs G Suite Google Apps | Co-authored by John Federico from Affinity Consulting |Presented at American Bar Association TechShow 2017
Tips for Using Microsoft Outlook For Your Law Practice | Presented in webinar for Practice Panther or listen and watch the webinar here on YouTube
Maximizing Utility of Microsoft Outlook | Co-authored by Deborah Savadra from Legal Office Guru | Presented at American Bar Association TechShow 2017
Guide to Microsoft OST Files https://callthatgirl.biz/guide-to-microsoft-ost-files
People to follow on Facebook
Robert Crane, offers quizzes and many other new upcoming products FYI about Office 365 https://www.facebook.com/ciaops
Sascha Fredrich, always sending out interesting Office 365 and Microsoft News https://www.facebook.com/sascha.fredrich.3
Hans Brender, everything Office 365 and more! https://www.facebook.com/hans.brender
Facebook Pages I like
More Online Resources
http://exchangeserverpro.com (Paul Cunningham)
https://thoughtsofanidlemind.com (Tony Redmond)
Microsoft/Office 365 Help
Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant https://diagnostics.outlook.com/#/
Office Configuration Analyzer Tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=36852
OST Recovery and OST to PST Converter
Outlook PC Repairs Kernel Data Recovery https://www.kerneldatarecovery.com
Keep this in mind…the evaluation version is free, good thing so you can check the integrity of the data. If it works, you can buy it and then download and install and run again. It’s sad you have to do that, but that’s common I am finding with these programs.
Mac Outlook 2011 & 2016 Repairs http://www.olk14messagerecovery.com So far only have used them on one job, but this company has rock star support!
Nirsoft http://www.nirsoft.net This site has some nifty little utilities. I use the NK2 Edit if my efforts fail on doing autocomplete by hand
Technical Resources/Other Experts
One thing I have found is that my clients will ask me anything. And I’m sorry, I don’t do everything. So when a client needs help outside of my scope, I have no problem having them work with another expert. Some folks I have commission setup and some I don’t. I’m really just happy having the referrals. Here is my list.
Office 365 Migration Assistance
- Ernest Murry https://ernest.solutions/callthatgirl I am working with Ernest on my migrations as my costs were not getting the larger jobs. He has an affordable all-inclusive packages and has a tech team to do all the work for once price. Worth checking him out.
- Lynn Dye Extreme Virtual Support http://extremevirtualsupport.com
Office 365 Collaboration Expert: SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, Groups, Delve
- Robert Crane
- http://www.ciaops.com Free video tutorials
- Free SharePoint training via email
- Blog http://blog.ciaops.com
- Online courses – ciaopsacademy.com
- Overview of Office 365 Security (YouTube Video)
Professional Outlook Trainer, OneNote & Business Contact Manager Expert
- Laura Leist (US and Canada only)
- Laura provides remote and onsite training for Outlook, OneNote and Business Contact Manager. She does large corporate level training in addition to one-on-on training.
Microsoft Exchange Expert
Sometimes I get calls from clients who have a local Exchange server, I refer them all to Robert. He’s a former employee of Microsoft and is a break/fix tech like most of us, so you can hire him by the hour.
- Robert Leist (US and Canada only) http://business.eliminatechaos.com/business-connect/business-contact
PowerShell Tech Help
- Rob Berger www.sohotechcolumbus.com
Outlook Experts for Custom Forms, Development, Programming, etc.
- Paul Wright, owner of www.outlookexpert.com
- Paul and I partner on jobs, I handle the desktop requests that they get and I send them all the custom Outlook requests.
Word & Access Experts
- Rob Berger, fellow tech in our community www.sohotechcolumbus.com.com
- Paul Wright, owns http://www.excelexpert.com
AppRiver, Office 365, Exchange, SecureTide (spam filter) and Encryption
Mention Call That Girl to get special buy-in under their 10-seat minimum.
BitTitan, MigrationWiz, Deployment Pro and MSP Complete
Harmon.ie SharePoint Desktop Syncing Tool for Online SP and Outlook
Spanning.com Office 365 and Google Apps Backup
Office 365 Exchange Migration Forms I Use For My Business
(Feel free to copy/use)
Free Learning Videos on YouTube
All videos are on my playlists on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/callthatgirl
Microsoft Office 365 Learning Videos | 8 videos
Microsoft Outlook 2013 & 2016 Training | 9 videos
Call That Girl’s $10 a month, Quick Question Helpdesk
Quick questions via Facebook Chat or email, very helpful if you’re in a pinch! https://callthatgirl.biz/helpdesk
Outlook Troubleshooting Video Courses $199
Tech to Tech Outlook Support & Migration Coaching $278
I have a special 2-hour ticket for technicians only. These tickets are intended for me to remote in when you’re having an issue. These also can be used for Exchange migration coaching and helping with migration aftercare.
Social Media Channels
Facebook personal https://www.facebook.com/lisa.hendrickson
Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/callthatgirlhelpdesk
My new SEO/Google Ranking Services
If you can’t get found, you can’t get called! Check out my new business, technicians can get a special rate.
I also now offer SEO, Blogging and Marketing coaching. Check it out here